All 12 art Reviews

Roxy Cosplay- Evangelyne the Cra from Wakfu Roxy Cosplay- Evangelyne the Cra from Wakfu

She looks awesome!

Roxy Cosplay- Princess leia Roxy Cosplay- Princess leia

That's wonderful!

Thanks =D

Roxy Cosplay- Ninjette Roxy Cosplay- Ninjette

She's quite adorable! I love reading her name. :)

Thanks bud :)

Roxy Cosplay- Leanna Roxy Cosplay- Leanna

Thanks so much! She looks gorgeous. I love that she's on her tippy-toes. :)

Roxy Cosplay- Vaina Roxy Cosplay- Vaina

Oh wow, she looks great! I love the dynamic pose. Roxy is really well suited for Vaina cosplay. And that shadow - yeah. Thanks so much!

MyBadBunny responds:

Thank you StudioArkhein :) I had a lot of fun working on this piece. As always, thank you very much for your support.

Cheerleader Roxy Cheerleader Roxy

Okay, looks like I can mark that off the bucket list. Yay cheerleaders!

Lexi Comic Strip Lexi Comic Strip

Wow, that's an awesome animation. I mean, that's some really wonderful boob movement right there. Great lines and shading. Great job man.

Screenshot Redraw - Dad's Trophy Screenshot Redraw - Dad's Trophy

How can I NOT remember this scene. :) Yeah . . . wonderful work there. I think you made it even better. Rounder. More tasty. Mouthwatering. Mmmm . . . cookies.

HugoTendaz responds:

Thank you. It was easy because the starting point was good. I've just spice it up a bit :)

Roxy Cosplay Yahfi Roxy Cosplay Yahfi

This is awesome. Thanks for having Roxy cosplay as Yahfi! I love the way she looks.

MyBadBunny responds:

No problem bud. I was happy to work on her lol. Loved your cartoony style you used to bring her to life.

Roxy Cat Burglar Roxy Cat Burglar

Dang, Roxy keeps on making all of the blood rush to me head. I love how the perspective makes my eye crawl all the way up and down her body. Very good work.